September 11, 2006

Reflections of 9.11.

What a bunch of crap. Seems that things have really gone downhill in the past 5 years. The terror in my life happens on my daily commute. Where is my freedom to ride a freakin' bike from day to day. Society @ large in the states has done nothing to relieve it's dependence on oil. Sure there has been a small increase in the amount of people using public transportation, but seriously... How about some serious legislature and tax breaks for non-motorized forms of transport. And Fuck everyone that thinks they own the road!

I'm beginning to think the insular bubble of the northwest has a got the right idea (well, I always knew they did, but when you're caught up in it, sometimes it's easy to forget). Anywho... enough raving... I want to post a few images and a link or two... just to get a feel for this blog thing.... it's been a long time coming.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: